- (995 32) 2 72 09 01
About Flexsys ERP
- Multifunctional ERP Solution, that can fully meet any size business’ requirements as well as unique business processes can be developed upon our customer’s requests. We are flexible in pricing policy and offer small business pricing, so our products are acceptable for all businesses.
- ERP is integration of information technologies and core business practices. With Flexsys ERP software it is possible to control every business process of the company. As system has user friendly interface and captures every aspect of the business it simplifies the task of managing and accounting the company. Flexsys ERP has many modules and they can be customized according to customer needs.
- Implementing ERP software is a big decision for the company, but in today’s technological and rapid world it is necessary step to make. Benefits of using Flexsys ERP are:
- Flexsys ERP is very flexible, and it can be customized to meet customers’ needs, however specific they may be
- Flexsys ERP is a full featured ERP
- Makes managerial decision making easier
- It offers better control of business processes
- Business processes are synchronized
- Good handling of information
- In-depth accounting analysis
- Flexsys ERP can be integrated with other software
- Recording history automatically, as process takes place
- Management of Fixed Assets
- Web based, it is possible to use Flexsys ERP from all browsers, thus all operating systems
- Good quality support and services
- Optimized warehouse management
- Possibility of making item catalogue
- After implementing Flexsys ERP the business processes will become more organized and easier to control. This is essential for making company more efficient and profitable.
- Inventory management is very important step in making a company more efficient, so our software has an ability to simplify this process. Inventory can be stored in bins, which themselves are stored in warehouses, so each item in inventory has an information where it is stored, to make process of finding it easier. The number of bins and warehouses is not limited.
- Note: If creation of bins is not necessary due to the small size of warehouse, this part can be omitted.
- Items and Stock:
- It is important for the company that the information about items and stock is well organized. There should be a complete list of items used or produced by the firm, and the quantities of item kept in warehouses should be accounted. For farther organizing the company items can divided into types, families and categories. Information about pricing of the item is integrated in the system.
- Inventory Transfers:
- Inventory moves around a company frequently, it is transferred from warehouse to profit center, or among profit centers and so on. It is vital that information about these transfers is organized and kept in company, at the same time it is important that the item tracking is enabled, and it is possible to know where the specific item is currently located.
- Purchase orders are created once the company needs to replenish supplies with the goods that are purchased from vendors. In purchase orders vendor information, the time for delivery, prices and so on are automatically included. Later on the software calculates when the good will be delivered, issues invoices. For more efficiency the alerts can be predefined on reorder point for items, meaning that when supplies on the item are low the program will suggest to make a purchase order (making purchase order can be automatically or manual).
- Having a detailed vendor list is essential for the company. Information about the vendor can be included in description of the item which is normally purchased by the company; in this way when purchase order is created information about the vendor will be included in order. Information about current debts to the vendor can be included in software.
- Accounts Payable:
- Accounts payable manages the debts of the company; they are created due to the fact that some purchases are not yet repaid. Accounts payable is tightly integrated with purchasing and cash management of the company, for example the purchase orders should create invoices in account payables, later when the invoices are paid they should be accounted in cash management. All this processes are extensive, that is why our software automatically does all of them, simplifying the whole process, thus saving a lot of time and resources.
- Payments are very important part in vendor relation, thus it needs to be handled very carefully. Our software solves this task. It controls and simplifies every step in payment processing. These steps are entering payment, approving payment, issuing payment and printing checks. Assuring that the payments module is organized is a big step forward in creating smooth relations with vendors.
- Sales order module is not just for creating sales orders, at the same time it allows to manages picking, issuing, packing and shipping operations, checks credit and defines pricing and taxing. The main goal of sales order module to improve customer service and evaluate marketing, thus increase the profits of company. As the module deals with customers, it maintains extensive customer information, which can be used for farther analyses.
- Service Orders:
- Service processing module is made to fulfill service orders. This process can be divided in several steps.
- Service order is entered into system.
- Order is selected for fulfillment.
- A person responsible fulfills the service and marks that it is completed.
- After this the bill can be sent to recipient.
- Having an organized customer list is essential for company. Customer list, with a lot of details such as contact, location, account numbers and so on can be created in Flexsys ERP software. This information will be used later on by the system, and updates will be made, where necessary, for example the information about transaction will be added to accounts receivable. Having a customer module also enables firm to keep track of transactions with customers, and see the list of transactions with specific customer if needed.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Accounts receivable is a sum of cash to be received by the company. Debt is generated trough selling goods to customers, which have not yet paid, thus accounts receivable is based on sales and can be generated from memos, due payments from customers, past due accounts and so on. The system automatically creates accounts receivable from all of above, thus saving a lot of effort and securing from errors.
- Cash Receipts:
- The system automatically generates receipt once the order is fulfilled. Receipts are later stored in a system for a further use, such as linking a receipt with a relevant invoice. This helps organizing documents of the company for accurate audit.
- RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization):
- Return merchandise authorization occurs when a customer is not satisfied with the product and wants to return goods for repair, replacement, refund and so on. This is rather delicate process and needs special handling, and our program has a support for such cases. The program automatically handles everything, once the RMA is entered.
- Debit Memos:
- Company may need to create a debit memo for different reasons, and this process is mainly done manually, once the need for making debit memo is discovered. However the software can process debit memo once it is created, meaning that software can send debit memo to vendor, add the information to the accounting side of the company management and so on.
- Credit Memos:
- Issuing credit memo is a very tough, specific and unique (in a sense that it usually is not repeated) process, because of this factors it is done manually, except for the case when credit memo is created during to buyers overpayment, however farther handling of credit memos can be simplified by the system, in a sense that credit memos can be linked to cash receipts and invoices. Later on it is possible to give a payment to customer, or give them credit based on credit memo.
- Ledger contains all the accounting information a firm has. It is a book where all monetary transactions are posted to; as it is most important document it should be well maintained and organized. Our ERP system makes automatic posts to General Ledger when a transaction takes place, at the same time it is possible to keep track of the posts, and examine them later if such necessity occurs. Thus it achieves a goal of organizing and maintaining a GL.
- Chart of Accounts:
- Chart of accounts is the list of all accounts a company uses to record transactions. CA differs from company to company; because of this fact our system can be customized to meet the needs of different organizations. While implementing ERP software a company has an option to integrate existing chart of account into system, or create new chart of accounts from a scratch. However we strongly recommend building new chart of accounts while implementing ERP software.
- Fixed Assets:
- Fixed assets module contains detailed information such as location, purchase price and date, manufacturing company and so on about all the assets a company owns. It also calculates the depreciation of the assets according to various depreciation methods, which can be customized to suite both statutory and internal accounting. System also supports division of existing assets into several categories, based on company’s needs.
- Banking in General Ledger contains all the information about bank accounts a firm has, including contacts, account numbers, cash flow and etc. It helps a company to monitor all the transactions on the bank accounts. Software has a feature to reconcile the information received from a bank with a company’s accounting.
Products & Services
- Whatever the size of your business, we've got software and services to suit your needs.
Software and services to help you manage your: