- (995 32) 2 72 09 01
About School Net
- Implementing of School NET is a great step for any school, moreover if school has not used software previously, but if one wants to have all the records and data about school at hand all the time, and at the same time make management of school easier, it is a good way to go.
- SchoolNet is school management software. With SchoolNet it is possible to control processes, taking place at school. Processes include grading, disciplinary actions, attendance and so on. System has user friendly interface and is easy to use even for the people with little technological knowledge. SchoolNet has many modules and can be customized according to specific needs of any school.
- Implementing such software is a great step for any school, more so if school has not used software to manage the school previously. If one wants to have all the records and data about school at hand all the time, and at the same time make management of school easier, it is a good way to go. Benefits of implementing School Net are:
- Electronically managing grading, absences, disciplinary actions, assignments, calendar
- Better control of school processes
- In depth analysis of archived/historical data
- Enhanced security
- Data Management
- Web based software
- Possibility to create account for students and parent (for viewing grades and assignments)
- Implementing SchoolNet will make recording data and information management much easier, which will help administration in organizing school processes.
- Most important process taking place in school is grading. Grading module enables teachers and administration to implement grading electronically, which on one hand reduces human errors and on the other hand makes process easier and more effective. Most importantly flow of information becomes faster and data is accessible on daily basis.
- Grading by components:
- In SchoolNet grading occurs with components. For example components for the course can be:
- Paper: 30%
- Presentation: 20%
- Attendance: 40%
- Tests: 30%
- Whenever teacher enters grade, she selects corresponding component. Average of grades for specific component will be grade for this component. Than component grades will be summed up according to their percentages to calculate final grade.
- Different views of grades:
- Grades can be viewed is several different ways:
- Chronologically – This means grades will be shown for corresponding dates, a table will be formed of grades and dates to see progress or regress.
- By Components – Average grades for different components fill be shown separately, like grade for paper, grade for attendance and so on.
- Only final grade – Only final grade for the term/year will be shown.
- Reports for grading:
- It is necessary to view different information about grading on day to day basis, because of this grading has advanced reports engine. With help of reports it is possible to get up to date information about grades.
- Controlling attendance is an essential part of school management; this is the reason why attendance module is included in SchoolNet software. Having attendance managed electronically in software will reduce miscommunication between administration and teachers, and will solve the problem, whether absence was excused or not.
- Teacher will have possibility to enter information about absences into system on every lesson. This information will be kept in system for future analysis, like who was absent on lessons, who missed a day and so on. If grades are deducted for absences, system will do this as well.
- Excused absences:
- School administration can enter information about excused absences into system. It means that if a child is absent due to sickness and teacher marks absent in system, administration can later make correction.
- Teachers and administration can enter information about student discipline. Later this information will be gathered together, for viewing and analyzing.
Products & Services
- Whatever the size of your business, we've got software and services to suit your needs.
Software and services to help you manage your: